Looking for seller onboarding associate
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
The Registration and Compliance Ops (RCO) organization is currently hiring Seller Onboarding Associate.
The primary responsibility of the Seller Registration & Onboarding Associate is to provide direct support to Amazon Sellers, as part of their registration and onboarding process onto the Amazon store.
The Seller Onboarding Associate acts as the primary interface, collecting the required information and documentation and conducting the relevant verification so the Seller can complete registration and begin selling on Amazon.
The Seller Onboarding Associate will be required to interact directly with Amazon Sellers through a live session.
This role plays a critical part in making Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by giving honest entrepreneurs a safe, convenient on-boarding experience, while deterring the ill-intentioned.
To be successful in this role you should possess the following skills and competencies
• Demonstrated passion for delivering world class customer service, maintaining a positive, supportive and professional manner.
• Clear and effective oral and written communication, with the ability to transition easily from communicating in English fluently where required.
• An ability and willingness to effectively deal with real time challenging situations ability to “think on your feet”.
• Demonstrated excellent time-management and prioritization skills, with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated experience in adhering to policies, processes and procedures and proactively flagging any impediments to you providing effective and timely support to our customers.
• An ability to build strong working relationships, as this role will require you to liaise with Compliance Operations and / or Seller Support teams to effectively and efficiently resolve Seller queries.
• An ability to use data to make high-judgement decisions for our business and our customers.
• Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues where required.
• Ensures compliance with process and procedures whilst achieving quality and performance metrics.
• Identifies Seller and Associate success barriers, provides solutions, and drives change through business improvement initiatives.
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids other team members with difficult cases as needed.
• One year fixed term contract position with Amazon.
• Language: Fluency in English is required.
• Prior experience working within a customer service /contact center environment (voice support) is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
• Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Google Chrome.
• Ability to follow specific detailed process steps.
• Process improvement awareness and experience.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility & comfortable dealing with ambiguous situation.
• Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
• Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
• Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
SALARY :- 50000 – 60000 Per Month
WhatsApp HR Aman – 7526017972
Apply Share Refer
Disclaimer. This is just a informational post we don’t have any contract or any business with company or job detials owner, so read it carefully and apply for it with your own willing…